Tuesday 10 July 2007

Slightly lifted

Not sure why, but I feel a little better today despite being v*ry t*red. I laughed a lot with my witty colleagues at work, a meeting went well, and I travelled home with a friend – it was nice to chat to him.

On the doorstep was
a package of gorgeous Origins stuff I'd ordered. Lovely. I shall slather myself in it shortly.

Also, the sun shone today, and this evening, we went out with GFG (who lives downstairs) to the local pub for a natter.


The only negative thing was an email chat with a friend who does that I'm broke thing and then goes on about where she has been and how much she has had to drink, and ooh, I must cut down! And then she says she can't afford to go anywhere with me. She's certainly selective with her spending.

Anyway, bugger that. I'm too old and too bored and too knackered to be bothered with such broken records. Bo-ring.

I missed kung fu tonight but shall have a session tomorrow to make up for it. It was a good day on the whole. Ha.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you feeling bit better today, Mell D.

    Tell me, did you ever get your oven fixed?

    My new one is installed, I am excited to have a working oven after a couple of months of no oven action.

    And I can't go without mentioning Brian - he has to win BB.

    I am quickly tiring of fake Australian, Pauline - her accent is good, but she should have invented a more interesting back story/character, but maybe that would be too hard to sustain. I loved seeing Ziggy chatting her up.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, NMJ. I go through days of 'OK' amid the majority of GAAAH. I have a constant headache but that's for my blog entry...

    The woman downstairs's blokey is a leccy so he came up and fixed the oven, which was brilliant. The plug had exploded (!!) and was brown. Thank God there had not been a fire. It looked v bad.

    Yes, Brian *has* to win. I haven't seen much lately but watched tonight. Ziggy was gutted when she was outed, wasn't he?
    x

    ReplyDelete