Sunday 15 July 2007

Shaky

Reiki was interesting – a wave of relaxation pushed me into a state that was between sleep and wakefulness. I saw a few images and at one point felt as though a volcano of emotion was making its way up my body; I stopped it. Sarah sensed and saw pictures while her hands – so gentle and restful – were on me. One thing that she texted me after she had got home, has shocked me because of its relevance.

The neighbours' barbecue was good – even though I couldn't share any prosecco, beer or wine. Or chocolate. S arrived later and stayed on alone as the party continued, as I had to get back home to bed. I was unable to move when my 7am alarm went off, so I stayed in bed until 8.30am. I feel absolutely wiped out. My heart is beating a little more forcefully than normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment