Tuesday 17 July 2007

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. And OUCH!

It happened at kung fu. The chap I partnered while we were practicing moves accidentally connected his foot to a breast, which happened to be mine.

I was holding a pad up as protection at the time but somehow the angle was wrong and it let P's foot through. He is nice, though, and I forgive him, especially as he felt terrible. But I was pleased when N, the instructor, demonstrated proper kicking on P all the way down the hall. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. (Yes, I have the post-kung fu endorphin thing going on again...)

'Intense massage' will help (and people watching where they are kicking!).

N's girlfriend, who also attends classes, later showed me a hard plate-like thing – Madonna-esque – that she wears when sparring. I want one. I want one!
I will be able to get one – plus sparring gloves and stuff – when I pass my grading and am allowed to spar...

Oh, and N was telling us about a recent kung fu camp he went to where he ate brain from half the head of a lamb, which still had an eyeball in it. He said it was very tasty. He said the eyeball squelched as it was removed (for eating purposes). What can you say?

6 comments:

  1. hey mell d

    i would pass on the lamb brain, but the breast plates sound fab, you should def get some!

    okay, brian just has to win BB, don't you think? i know i said this before, but he is so quirky and natural.

    the ziggy/chanelle stuff is just too real/painful to watch.

    never really like gerry, he is so dull, but feel sad that he said just a few banners with his name will give him the acceptance he needs.

    sleep well, honey

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps. Chanelle went into meltdown again, screaming & crying & Ziggy looked like a trapped animal . . . but then he'll give her a wee hug just to calm her down & you know it has made her think all is fine & dandy. i don't really like her, but i find the failed love thing & her neediness all too real . . .

    brian is practising his cheesy one man band routine - he is the designated BB party entertainer. hilarious.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall get some breast plates and be a proper fighter. When I get them I shall post a pic.

    I totally and utterly agree, as much as one can agree, that Brian has to win BB. He has to! His unknowing funniness and madness are ridiculously endearing. And yes, the Z-C thing is too real and painful... oooh. Ow.

    Sleep well, too, lovely
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, no. I hate it when he does that. It's so raw, all that. You can tell he only acts 'nice' to look good for the cameras, as they say. It must be driving them mad to be stuck there with that tension brewing. Awful.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As regards the eyeball question - ew.

    Or, as we say in Finnish - yök.

    ReplyDelete