Wednesday 13 June 2007

Telly and that

Well, Simon Ambrose (left, looking elated) won The Apprentice. He is a good chap, very clever and personable, so no problem there. I thought Kristina (left, looking a tad fraught) might have won but always felt that Simon had more potential and was a more interesting person all-round. I love The Apprentice – one of the best programmes on the box, for sure. It inspires me.

The bits where snake-tongued Katie got her come-uppance in front of the live studio audience were class. It was quite something when Sir Alan said that if he had known what she was saying about the others behind their backs, he would never have considered employing her and that no one else would (now), either. That is one woman who should really learn to keep her mouth firmly closed. She is shameless.

I have no idea what happened in BB tonight. Do I care? Not really. The two programmes are, though genre-related, diametrically opposed.

More kung fu today. I ache like mad but it is all good.

Oh, and the weird things – signs – phenomenon keeps happening. Serendipity is my shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment