Wednesday 27 June 2007

The bad, the good and the wankers

The bad things that make me somewhat enraged. I am:
  • Annoyed that my pet rabbit is still ill and in the hospital.
  • Annoyed that the first vet we saw gave me advice that could have killed the bunny. And his advice cost hundreds of pounds and made Albert suffer. I wish to shake the stupid, mercenary cretinous wanker until his teeth fall out.
  • Annoyed that I am so tired I cannot say the words 'kung-fu' let alone attend class.
  • Annoyed that my GP changed some medication I'm on without asking, "because the PCT said it was too pricey and anyway, it was only prescribed by the hospital because your consultant went out to dinner with a drug rep". Er, don't bother calling me to discuss, eh? Oh, and, dear GP, you have libelled someone at a very, very good hospital. Fucking twat.
  • Annoyed that my entire life is dictated by the Sleep Thing (my social life is a joke right now).
  • Annoyed that I feel sick all the time due to stress – why can't I just be one of those people who doesn't care? I've lost weight and have to keep buying new clothes.

The good things that help:
  • My boss has let me work at home for this week and possibly next, which means I save three hours of my life a day as well as travel costs, and am less tired at the end of the day. Well, relatively.
  • My parents live fairly nearby and will cook me lovely lunches and dinners some days this week. Left to my own devices, I'd be subsisting on M&S sarnies. Not very inspiring, or healthy enough.
  • The wonderful vet who is now tending to Albert says she is bright today but there is a mass of something in her digestive system that needs to be eradicated.
  • It is sunny.
  • I found the receipt for a recently-purchased but damaged Laura Ashley bed throw, so will go in today at lunchtime and give as good as I get to the man who called me "stupid" as I walked out of the shop on Saturday. (The throw has a hole in it – he refused to give me a credit note, was as charming as a Glastonbury toilet, and insulted me as I walked out of the store. Utter wanker.)

No comments:

Post a Comment