Friday 29 June 2007

Muffled

Yes, that's how my head feels. Mind you, that could be due to the hayfever/coldy thing I have at the moment.

I could barely move when I woke up this morning. In fact, I didn't – I lay there for 40 minutes (yes, yes, breaking the Sleep Programme rules). I was semi-awake and semi-conscious. The headache that plagued me all of yesterday had gone but my limbs were heavy, crying out for an extra hour.

Anyway, some good news – my little rabbit is back home, but is under supervision as she is not completely recovered. She's a feisty little bundle.

Kung fu was back on the agenda yesterday, which definitely helped me to sleep. I've explained to N, the instructor, what's been going on with me – he has given me some sage advice and has been very empathetic.

However, I have lost another pound in weight, possibly due to the exercise, I guess. I'm eating better, thanks to my dearest parents cooking me lunch daily this week, so it's odd. Good old stress, eh? The best diet in the world. Or the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment