Wednesday 27 June 2007

My oven is dead...

...and it has my lovely "recommended by Observer magazine" M&S dinner in it, half-cooked. The fucker.

It has cooked sufficiently to let the aroma waft everywhere and for my stomach to begin to eat itself.

I know that NMJ had oven problems recently. Bloody hell. What is going on?

I am hungry and have had to order a fucking bloody pizza – £10, minimum order etc – because the fucking fridge (still functioning, thank heavens) is full of frozen, oven-ready things. Bugger and bollocks.

I said, BUGGER! AND BOLLOCKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great if your neighbour can fix it - my ex fixed mine, I got another nine months out of it, but it is now at the stage where it is almost as cheap to replace as fix, mine is ten yrs old so i'm replacing it...I find you can live without the oven quite easily, I could not live without the hob though - & the microwave is esential for reheating left overs. Good luck!!

    x

    ReplyDelete