Friday 1 February 2008

Too cold to go out

I'm waiting for a call to see where my friend (and her new boyfriend) want to go tonight. I would much rather stay home, though. It is very cold outside and I hate being cold. I don't know what to wear. I wish she would hurry up so that I can a) get ready and b) tell S, who is stuck at work (waiting for news of our venue) where to meet.

I realise I sound a tad miserable, not wanting to go out just because it is cold. But the going out will involve me waiting for a bus (if I want to drink and not drive) and that means I have to walk in the cold to the bloody freezing bus stop.

Pants. On. Fire.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm,it's a similar kind of weather condition here.Just when we thought the cold wave was subsiding,it emerged higher and mightier since y'day!

    Have a great weekend dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Mell :)

    have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sameera, I hope it's a little warmer now. The weather keeps oscillating from mild to really cold here. Very strange!

    Take care, have a lovely rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Preetha, I hope all is good with you my friend.

    Hope you have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete