Friday 27 April 2007

Resonance

Hmmm... strange things are happening today. Strange: good.

Everything S told me last night about having to make myself not go under in terms of mood and confidence due to the doings of others (in situations where I cannot take control) was powerfully reinforced by what I randomly tuned into on the radio earlier. It was uncannily spear-like in its directness of message.

One of the speakers said something like: "You may feel pain, but suffering is a decision you make." Words to that effect, anyway. It sounds cheesy written down but the presenter and guest uttered words about happiness/unhappiness and making decisions about these feelings that were so apt and helpful that I can only marvel. Coincidence? I don't think so. I think we are drawn to certain things, and people, in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment