Sunday 8 April 2007

Fair play would be nice

S and I had a lovely afternoon at an Easter fair near Hampton Court. Poor S, he's done his best to cheer me up. The day was, however, overshadowed by the blacklisting situation that is obviously playing on my mind. I need to DO something about it. It has royally ruined my mood and Easter weekend, impacted on my sleep, too, but has strengthened my resolve to sort it out.

What really fucks me off is that this is my HOLIDAY and life is just so short and here I am wasting precious time worrying about fucking work, the idiots I deal with, and what's been said about me. How can people so easily believe that I caused trouble or whatever it was I'm supposed to have done? I know I did a good job. If I hadn't, they'd have let me know, obviously! I think I slept with my fists clenched last night; my arms were aching this morning.

No apologies for the language, by the way. I'm waiting for apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment