Sunday 15 April 2007

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Your Personality is Somewhat Rare (ISFP)

Your personality type is caring, peaceful, artistic, and calm.

Only about 7% of all people have your personality, including 8% of all women and 6% of all men
You are Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving.
How Rare Is Your Personality?

Did this test above simply because I saw it on someone else's blog. I certainly don't think it sums up my entire personality but probably gives a pretty good indication of how I feel at the moment. The underlying aspects are probably true, depending on, oh, so many things. I'm an introvert until I know someone well enough to be an extrovert, that kind of thing. And I'm calm until someone takes liberties or takes me for granted.

Having studied psychology to honours degree level, I don't put much faith in these tests. But hey, maybe I just think that because I am so rare. I've taken 'proper' tests [I keep spelling 'tests' as 'testes' – why?] courtesy of various organisations. One of these is possibly the world's biggest company, for which I worked for a while. They test everyone's strengths and characteristics and let me have a go. The results, which I don't have to hand, were spot-on. You answered myriad questions and then were emailed the results. This was no plaything; people's entire careers were changed and carved up according to this company's tests. It must work – the firm is one you'd definitely have heard of, probably own a piece of, and, while I was there, I was inspired and amazed at how the employees worked together.

I slept until it was nearly afternoon today. Wonderful. My body was aching for it. S went out with his dad and they did stuff on S's boat until early afternoon, by which time I had done some tidying and was ready to spend the rest of the day doing nothing.

S lay on the bed and listened to me as I rearranged my wardrobe, carried out a mini-cull of some clothes that really were past it, and then I practiced some kung fu. It was too hot to do much. Later, I cooked sausages and veg, we ate in the garden and then had fun trying to catch the baby rabbit to bring her inside. She's so fast and strong. She took a fall – on to concrete – as she struggled while being held; I hope she is OK, poor little thing.

Tomorrow is another day. And this week is hopefully when I'll receive an explanation for the Blacklisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment