Wednesday 5 September 2007

Blugger

Why do bad days always shovel in as much strife as possible? Why?

For fuck's sake.

I am working for five organisations/publications now and the phone won't stop ringing and I cannot recall who is who but they all obviously think I can recall exactly which John, Mike and Katie is which – they say "Hello" and then pause. They think I am sitting here just waiting for their call.

*scream*

One of the stories I am researching is heartbreaking and it has made me cry. It's about people dying suddenly. Excellent.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ms. Mellifluous, you make me laugh. I read your comments at nmj's from yesterday and I was giggling to no end. And then I came here and giggled some more, not that your content today was particularly funny. Sorry about that.

    Please heal up -- your fatigue, your puffiness, your stitches and all in between and outside of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Witnessing Am I, lovely to find you here, and even better to find that I have made you laugh. I have been in a very strange state of mind, which, I think you may be pleased to hear, is a long way from lifting...

    Thanks for your kind wishes, goodsir.

    I may even conjure up another poem today, if you are lucky.

    ReplyDelete