Monday 3 September 2007

Blah

I feel as though I should write stuff. I have plenty to write. But I cannot find the words tonight. There is, instead, a mush of zigs and zags within my head.

I hope my beloved words have not departed. I would be bereft. How would I express myself? I would be like the hair left on the floor at the hairdresser's: once nice and glossy and shiny, but more recently trodden underfoot and of no use to anyone.

And, to top it off, I could not transfer the chunk of novel I wrote on holiday on to my desktop. It's there, locked away.

I just don't know what to do.

(Pic is there simply as am uninspired and there is a lack of anything pictorial on this Dark page. And pictures help with such a page. Anyway, it's lazy. I know.)

6 comments:

  1. No no I like the pic :>) I like your random prose about writing too. I understand exactly what you feel. I'm going through a dry creative spell too and feel guilty about it. But you can't push these things. They just need to come out when they're ready too.

    With regards to M, just give the bunny time and she'll adjust and feel safe again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Chris. I just felt suddenly drained and I don't know what to write – where to start, really.

    M is calming down a bit, so that's good. Funny little creature...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei Ms Dark, is that you in the pic?

    You seem to have had a bit of a gloomy time of it lately. Hope things pick up for you soon.

    Hugs from the Northern Lands, girl.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear Anna,

    Thank you – you are such a sweetheart. That is indeed me in the picture. And, yes, I am a gloom-laden person at the moment. Without going into too much gory detail, I feel as though when I open my mouth I insert two feet and two hands. It's awful.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei again, Ms D, I know from personal experience that when one feels really shite, there's not a thing anyone can really SAY as such to make it all better (and sometimes people trying to say something consoling can actually make it feel a hell of a lot worse). So I'll leave off the platitudes and just tell you I hear you, girl, I hear you. It sometimes feels unbearable to be the person one is (and I think this doesn't actually depend on who one is).

    (You do seem to be very pretty, though, if a mite pixelly. Hei, light relief, okay? Sorry about that. I'll go now. Take care. x)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hei to you Ms Anna of the cute, mischievous face... Listen, it's cool. You have no idea how lovely it is to have forged bonds with you blogfriends and to receive comments that are kind and sweet and that give a damn (despite my craziness). It's consoling to see such a comment and read it, and it means a real, real lot, OK?

    Pixelly Dark
    x

    ReplyDelete