Sunday 27 May 2007

Grrrr...

I need some of the above slipping down my throat. Damn this ban.
  • My just-dried washing (which was hanging up indoors) has unexplained mud on it so I am having to do the bastards again.
  • My car won't start – possibly due to a door being left ajar and a light draining the battery. Am awaiting an RAC man.
  • Some of my plants are probably dead as they were mistaken for weeds. S was only trying to help – he didn't know they were freesias. He's put them back in the ground but a week had passed. Let's see.
  • I am in a stinker of a mood – am sad and shattered. Where can I buy things to kick and punch?
Update:
  • Oh, I miss rioja ever such a lot tonight. How I long for a large glass of dark, mellow, velvety, strong, red, fine wine... Mmm... Even that sound as the wine glugs from its bottle into a sparkling, curvaceous glass. *Shiver*
  • I had to drive the car after it was started up by the RAC chap, who was very nice. I scored him as 'outstanding' on his little palm pilot survey. My drive took me to a place where I made permanent friends with a stunning pale yellow skirt.
  • Had a chat with a woman in the queue of a coffee bar. She regaled me with tales of How Things Have Changed as she ordered and paid for her tea and carrot cake.
  • In preparation for the arrival of the red iPod, I have come across albums I haven't listened to for a while, such as Portishead's Dummy. I miss listening to Strangers while drinking red wine and writing my novel.
  • I am calmer. But I have been doing random kung fu moves at home (on S and his father), in the style of Kato in The Pink Panther. No one was hurt (I was careful. Not incompetent).

No comments:

Post a Comment