Friday 6 June 2008

Bunny and the hayfever tabs

M has a breakfast of hay, crunchy veg (dried) and crunchy veg (fresh). She loves her food. Her small black head bobs delicately as she chews her feed. I swear I can see happiness in her chocolate brown eyes.

She likes to eat, then sit in her small, soft bed, grooming her dark, velvety fur. Then, if the sun is shining, she stretches out and dozes. She tends to do this in front of the drawer in which I keep my hayfever tablets and vitamins. That's what she is doing now.

I've got the window open, it is June. I have hayfever.

M's eyes are half-closed. I can't move her. Well, I could, but I can't...

My eyes itch.

2 comments:

  1. Mell, I completely understand that you can't move the bunny to get your anti-histamines, her cuteness is killing me. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, NMJ, she is a little sweetheart. I sometimes deliberately feed her a piece of banana skin, as she usually washes her face afterwards, and that is just too cute. You'd melt.
    x

    ReplyDelete