Friday 27 June 2008

Couch potato

I planned to go out to join some friends in the pub last night but instead, fell asleep on the sofa in front of Big Brother, which was a bit lame (the programme and the slumbering).

So I slapped some butter on fresh bread and slathered on a dollop of toffee sauce from the Hawkshead company. Delicious. Then, I watched Sex and the City on Paramount with the rain pattering outside.

I realise that this is all a bit lazy but after the six-hour guitar hero marathon the previous night, far too much wine and insufficient sleep, I was flaking out. Sometimes it's good to be a slob.

PS: BB Sylvia really is quite odd – the thing with her and Luke was simply not funny. She's like a petulant three-year-old but with the hormones of a dog on heat. Ah well, eviction night tonight, eh Sylv?

2 comments:

  1. I felt shocked about the spitting incident, but I never liked Dennis, and am glad the nasty little trio of him, Alex & Sylvia are now gone.

    Obviously they were all pissed up and all the tensions came out, but how the hell could Jennifer be SO upset by her painting - she was milking it just a bit.

    And Luke is wearing thin, I think he could be quite sneaky. He is a 'sweetie wife' as we say up here - he likes the gossip.

    Rachel is made of cardboard, all she ever says is how much she likes everyone.

    Katraya gets on my nerves with the infantile cookie stuff but she is perhaps the most caring one in there.

    Dale is just dim.

    All so dreadful and addictive.

    Over to you, my dear.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my lovely,

    It's good to see the back of that snipey trio, though the ones now left (well, some of them) have bizarrely become obsessed by 'fakes' and suchlike. I missed the spitting thing but saw the highlights on Sat – Dennis is such a twonk.

    I think they are all being themselves, albeit in a very odd situation. In real life, you get the Rachels of this world who keep their heads down (and can be very frustrating to deal with) and there are the chirpy but childish folk such as Kathreya, who naively want world peace (or at least house peace).

    I find Jennifer and Luke very manipulative. (Love the phrase 'sweetie wife'.) Dale is like a human golden retriever. Mikey is perceptive but his hygiene leaves me wanting to get the Domestos out. I don't understand why they hate Rex so much – perhaps it is inverse snobbery? I don't think he's that bad but I haven't watched every episode. I can see why Rebecca went mad when he told her she probably shouldn't have any cookies, though...

    It's truly dreadful and horribly addictive. Aghhh!

    x

    ReplyDelete