Tuesday 1 January 2008

Resolution MMVIII

I resolve to be resolute:

1)
I will get my sleep pattern sorted. I will come off the pills and it will be OK. My life will be mine again. I will be energised.
2)
I will earn more money. I work very hard but my income doesn't always match the hours I put in.
3) I will continue to train in kung fu and become fitter yet. The health benefits of regular exercise have been astounding.
4) I will finish my novel. I cannot have this as a resolution for a new year again – no way. This is the year.
5) I will save more money. I don't want to worry about money any more...
6) I will continue to sort out my ball of wool stuff. (This means something to me, apologies for being vague.)

2 comments:

  1. The ball of wool stuff means something to me too, Mel Dark - in all dimensions.

    Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you too sort out your ball of wool, Signs, and I hope this is a year of healing and happy times for you.

    ReplyDelete