Monday 7 January 2008

Dear Plagiarist

Thank you for copy-and-pasting one of my posts word for word. You have, judging by your blog's breadth of style, lack of consistency, variations in grammar and plain oddness of content, copied the work of a few bloggers in a somewhat haphazard and meaningless manner.

I will take it as a compliment that you have chosen to copy and paste my words. But do remember, foolish one, I could kung fu you into 2009 if I wanted to. I still might.

Think on,
Mellifluous Very Dark

6 comments:

  1. There's a plagiarist out there? Name and shame. Or Kung Fu.

    Mind you they do say imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, don't they...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am considering naming and shaming... Will keep an eye on him and report back.

    I am flattered but also annoyed. He goes on about wanting a book deal on the basis of 'his' blog. Hmmm. Very bad behaviour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am agog right behind Ms Signs.

    Wow. Just. . . wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not visiting much the past few weeks.How's you?

    Bad that people do such things.Can you not do anything about it?This issue worries me at times too.

    Take care my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No probs, Sameera, don't you worry! I'm well, thanks. Stressed, as had a mad day, but all that will lift – I hope – when I get to my martial arts class later.

    Not sure what I can do about the plagiarist. I'm going to keep an eye on 'his' site!! Hmmmmm...

    Take care,
    MD

    ReplyDelete