Friday 31 August 2007

Bri's a winner

I'm glad he won. It was a close-run thing between him and the twins, I guess. And Liam was a good third place. Any of those would have sufficed.

I'm not quite sure what else to say... I didn't immerse myself in BB this year as much as I have on previous occasions, but yet (despite myself) I felt that the last six were nice people. Somehow, the really annoying ones didn't sneak beneath the radar. Hmmm.

I wonder whether Bri will indeed spend all his money at Lakeside shopping centre, as he has indicated may be the case... I hope he gives the cash to his mum for safekeeping. It would be a shame if the entire £100,000 was spent on Converse All Stars and Abercrombie & Fitch gear.

So, this was not a year of emotion, as when Nadia won, or yawns (when Cameron/Anthony/Kate Lawler won). But it was an OK year. And, I suppose, that's OK. OK?

4 comments:

  1. hey mell d, am just nipping in here from helsinki, brian won - hurrah hurrah hurrah! i was wondering who had won, were the twins second? guess i should google. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely NMJ,

    Yes, the twins are second, Liam was third, Ziggy was fourth, Cazza fifth and Jonty sixth.

    Brian was v sweet when he heard – he wept...

    Hope you're having a lovely time and are feeling better.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn, i wished i'd placed a bet - not that i have a clue how to - this was what i predicted! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, you, TPE and yours Darkest. Great minds. What are the odds? (ha ha)

    x

    ReplyDelete