Friday 31 August 2007

Crafty hairwash

First, I dreamed last night (in detail) that the dressings had fallen off the area where they cut the mad cyst thing away. Luckily, it's all still intact. I have managed to shower without wetting the dressing, but sorting my hair out will be another matter. I shall, therefore, use the situation as an opportunity to freshen up my hair colour (and craftily incorporate a hair wash) later at the hairdresser's.

Second, I have just had breakfast for lunch: a perfectly boiled egg and a buttery, toasted muffin. Tasty. I have a selection of things for pudding. Lots of fudge, bananas, biscuits, toffee, Kendal mint cake, rice pudding, a Caramac and an apple. It's virtually a Mallory Towers tuck box.

Third... it's the eighth BB final this evening. Will you be joining me to celebrate the making of the next nonentities? Get the popcorn ready...

2 comments:

  1. I once had a foul thingy removed from the underside of my foot (foul thingy had stopped me wearing some of my shoes and had to go).
    I got told off in surgery as I kept trying to see what they were doing. They didn't even video it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is indeed a foul thingy that it should prevent a lady from being shoed as she would wish. Mean of them not to video it, though, Minx. It's nice to have the option to see what's being done to one's own bod! Must admit, I didn't really want to see my foul thingy, but he dangled it in front of me (God, that sounds a bit rude) and I couldn't really avoid it. The bloody thing (literally)...

    ReplyDelete