Thursday 2 August 2007

Things wot happened

I am so, so busy. Such a busy woman. Ultra busy. Etcetera. Anyway, before I go and feed the neighbour's cat, buy some food for me, clean the rabbits out and *breathe*, I shall reveal some things that have happened. I can only stretch to bullet points, for which some of you will be ever so relieved...

• I have had premonitions of: a) a friend unexpectedly leaving his girlfriend (I was almost accurate to the minute) and, b)
the rabbits somehow escaping their confines and fighting (and getting back into their confines, leaving behind bits of each other in the kitchen)... Rather disturbing to come home to, as it had never happened before. They are OK (ish). Well, alive, thank heavens.

• Practically all the women in my train carriage today (homeward-bound) were carrying Topshop bags. It was a veritable black and white polka dot fancy bag party.

• People in London can be lovely. I've had some random hellos this week, and generous gestures from strangers.
Maybe it is the effect of the sunshine.

• One good night's sleep this week (after kung fu) left me feeling amazing the next day. Amazing. Utterly, fucking amazing.

• I attract cats like you wouldn't believe. You really would not
believe it. Really. It can be somewhat spooky. I am to feed the neighbour's kitten soon. I expect it to be sat there waiting at the door, with a cup of tea in its paw and a plumped-up cushion for me. This here cat (pic) is a lazy crib from Wiki in case you don't know what a cat, erm, looks like.

• I received three candles for my birthday (from different people). Each is rather posh and they are all delicious and lovely. I attract candles as well as cats
, it seems. (I did receive other stuff as well but there was no common thread, except the fact that I like those things very much, too)...

• Well, today, I am exhausted as sleep was a bit of a fickle bedmate. And I do not feel fucking amazing. Just fucking shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment