Wednesday 20 August 2008

Gary Glitter

He won't get on a plane because he thinks he will have a heart attack.

Let's shove him on to the fucking plane.

I'm listening to the radio – so many people are calling in saying they know people who have suffered at the hands of sickos like Paul Francis 'Gary Glitter' Gadd. They talk of their children and grandchildren. And mostly, the abusers were people who were trusted. These people ruin lives. They wreck children, who carry the wreckage with them for life.

3 comments:

  1. I so agree with you on this thought.Let's shove him onto a plane,and when it is airborne,off it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm all for shoving him off the plane. The man is a creep deluxe - I thought so in his "hey day" and I haven't seen any reason to change my mind. One could of course do a "Lorena Bobbit" on him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's awful. Did you see the pictures of him smirking?

    Ugh...

    ReplyDelete