Sunday 27 July 2008

Eight of wands


It was my birthday during the early hours. I woke having had the eight of wands, a tarot card, going through a sequence of dreams. Often I forget such details but this, to me, seemed significant and it was clearly in my head.

I wasn't sure, in my dreams, what the card meant, although in waking life I know it is a card of action. So, to be sure, I have looked it up. If it is a portent of what is to come, I am pleased. It's all about action, bowl-you-over energy, newness, doing, having passion for things, and moving on from things that may have held you back. Communication is meant to be good, too. It's pretty powerful. Lovely.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday dearie.Have a wonderful day.God Bless!

    Guess it means you should start on that book right away :)

    Communication is indeed such a powerful too we are blessed with.

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Sameera, my friend.

    Yes, I definitely need to get the book(s) further down the line. I have procrastinated for far too long.

    And communication is the way forward, without a doubt.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks, Beth!

    Yours is soon, is it not? Fellow Leo lady..?

    ReplyDelete