Wednesday 2 July 2008

Big Brother Bex

This year's BB lot started off as quite normal (ish). But they are horrible, most of them. Bex, who I initially thought was funny and self-deprecating, is a twonk. She is childish, spoilt, spiteful and argumentative. When she broke Mo's belt, I was hoping he'd go mad at her but he is obviously peed off with such idiocy.

I also think Jennifer is horribly manipulative. She is up for eviction against Rex who seems to annoy people mainly because of his bossiness in the kitchen (he is a chef). I hope Jen is voted out – she is the sort of woman that most girls will have encountered in the school playground at some point. She plays people off against one another while seemingly untouched by the fallout. Not nice.

1 comment:

  1. Bex is a horror. Jennifer was just bland, I have no idea why dim Dale and Stuart - who I decided last night looks like Wayne Sleep - like her so much. Jesus, is Mario in the Free Masons? - I heard him talking to the wee bell-shaped (sorry, but she is), annoying as hell Belinda about them. Interesting they've brought in two babes, though the Australian irritates me already. It's sad I even care about this treacherously addictive crap! x

    ReplyDelete