Wednesday 2 July 2008

Back to kick ass

Well, not quite kicking. But I went back to kung fu last night after a break of about six or seven weeks. It was great to see my classmates and to do some proper exercise. I ache today, but in a good way. I think it was the blows that did it. You use back and chest muscles that I'd forgotten existed, as I had become so used to the moves. Anyway, I am back, Back, BACK, as they used to say in Smash Hits years ago.

Doing strenuous exercise has saved my sanity, as I am prone to letting adrenaline take over, which is a cause and effect of my dreadful sleep problems. So, I need to be cautious and not go mad (yet) but have to expend enough energy so that I can sleep, have a good appetite and be toned and strong. Not much to ask, is it?

----------------
Listening to: Guns N' Roses - Sweet Child o' Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment