Thursday 24 April 2008

Sir Alan, what are you on?

Last night, Sir Alan fired Lindi from The Apprentice. He really should have taken his opportunity to get rid of that cold fish, Jennifer. What a horrible woman. What with her, that Helene and the other Jennifer bitching, well, it doesn't give women a good name. The way they carry on is embarrassing.

I was pleased that Lucinda, who comes across as soft but is actually just a nice woman, didn't get the boot. Jennifer was icy. It was funny when she went back to the house after the board meeting and complained that Sir Alan had called her icy and the room remained silent as everyone silently agreed with El Beardo.

This is a very entertaining series but I think Sir A has made some diabolical decisions. But then again, he is a millionaire, so what do I know?

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't sleep last night so watched The Apprentice on repeat at 4am this morning. I had quite liked Jennifer until this week, but she was so awful. I don't think Lindi was a potential winner, but I don't think she should have gone this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree about Lindi – she was never going to win but she certainly wasn't as bad as Jennifer the ice queen.

    ReplyDelete