Friday 14 March 2008

Kneed therapy - part two

Having had something wrong with one knee, I was pleased that the other one was relatively OK. Until yesterday. I crouched to get something from a bag and – Bam! – I felt an excruciating sharp pain in the good leg, and screamed.

It's awful. The pain has remained – a tight feeling and clicking. Also, down the sides of both my legs, from the kneecaps down the muscle, it aches. I stood up, let it subside and gently crouched again – the same thing happened. And it happened again this morning.

When I went to the physio on Tuesday, she seemed to be unbothered by the tightness and sensations in the then one bad leg. Hmmm. I have now booked a private physio, because, at this rate, I won't be able to walk much. It's pretty scary.

2 comments:

  1. Omigod! That sounds awful - and awfully painful. You poor thing! Yep, I think a private physio is going to have to be the way to go. Good luck and just take it easy, see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vanilla :)

    I saw the private physio and she was great. I feel so relieved that it's under control (ish) and that I know what's wrong with my knees/legs now (am about to blog on this)...

    ReplyDelete