Sunday 28 October 2007

Odd, not even

Feeling odd today. It is as though my hands are not filled with as much blood as they should be. As I drove home from meeting my friend I had to make a special effort to grip the steering wheel. At home, I lay down.

S and our rabbit, M, were there, too. M 'clucks' when she is stroked the right way (so that you get her ears and cheeks). She did a lot of clucking and scrabbled on the bedcover with her little paws.

Well, I am stressed – the reasons are far too long and complex and
would fill a book, not a blog... So, it could be that that has caused the oddness, but it could also be that I haven't had much to eat today. I had a massive piece of cake (plus breakfast) but maybe that just isn't enough these days.

* * *

It's 17:41 and very dark outside. Why do we end BST every year?
Why do we have the same debate about how it's so very silly that we change the clocks by an hour "just for the farmers"? The farmers, who are in the minority in the UK, have the same amount of daylight as they would if the time wasn't altered. It is, surely, a no-brainer? Can we please stop mucking about with the time?

2 comments:

  1. You better eat well.It must have been the hypoglycemia doing all that.Hello to Bunny from me :)

    I do agree with the daylight saving thing,it seems a confusion to those who live in that zone as well,not to mention us outsiders!I don't know why people meddle with nature's ways..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've had an "odd" day - sounds like a lack of food...
    Your rabbit sounds very cute - I love the idea of a rabbit clucking! :-)

    As for changing the clocks - when I lived in the UK that used to get me muddled and catch me out every year!

    ReplyDelete