Monday 22 October 2007

I wish I was a superhero

I am stupefyingly ANGRY at this so-called 'sentence' for the 'man' who left a 96-year-old war veteran blind in one eye and so ill he must now be cared for in a home. If this doesn't make your blood boil, nothing ever will. A three-year supervision order? Are you fucking joking?????

I had to stop thinking about it on the way home as it was making me cry in public.

I would like to have 10 minutes alone with the 44-year-old fuckwitted cowardly lowlife scumbag who meted out an unprovoked beating to this old man who did nothing but 'stand in his way' on a train.

The old man walks with walking sticks. I would like to make the 44-year-old walk with walking sticks. And blind in one eye.

WHY THE FUCK IS STEPHEN GORDON NOT IN JAIL? WHY??????????????????? I hope there is a hell.

2 comments:

  1. hey waz up well i saw ur coments and there was 0 so i just wanted to say hi.

    ReplyDelete