Wednesday 7 March 2007

Tired and tireder

My word, I am tired. Beyond tired. I'm under a blanket of tiredness that is so heavy that it pushes me down, down, down.

Tomorrow, I see my doctor again.

I shall beg him for sleeping tablets that won't make me feel drowsy come the next day. My fingers are crossed. I have far too much work on at the moment and face a weekend full of it, too. Terrible timing. And I have run out of wine...

Tonight's soundtrack:
  • Dissolved Girl (video by amateurs, I think, but the song is beautiful, one of my favourites)
  • Protection (almost up there with Unfinished Sympathy)
  • And this one by Dusty Springfield and the Pet Shop Boys, from the film Scandal. I loved the film, wished I was back in the 60s and had sharper cheekbones. My friend, LA, and I saw it back in '88 or was it '89? We were in Leicester Square one Friday afternoon and went along back when tickets were a few quid. She was on holiday from Toronto and stayed with me and my parents. We got on amazingly and have been great friends for 23 years, having met as pen pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment