Monday 23 July 2007

Pants and fudge

Well, not quite fudge and pants, as such. But I'm trying not to swear. I do, however, love fudge and wear pants.

Anyway...

Just to say I have done the day job, commuted home in a horribly packed and damp train, filled with sodden people, walked home in the rain (actually, I quite like rain), have sorted out the rabbits and must now do more work, so cannot blog properly.

I want to watch Corrie, so I'll eat then. And after that, it's grindstone again.

Pants! Fudging pants. In fact, vittu!

2 comments:

  1. hey mell d, i love fudge and wear pants too! you are having rain while we have had two of the hottest days of summer, but it won't last, i do realise that. hope rabbits are being a wee bit more mellow with one another.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey NMJ,

    It was sort of sunny today. But I think that's that. More rain forecast – it's crazy... Am glad the sun has shown its face up there, though.

    The buns have been fighting again. Albert lost a claw. It's not good...

    x

    ReplyDelete