Monday 29 January 2007

I do care if Monday's blue...

GFG was stomping around her flat downstairs very late last night. I was not amused. I sent her a message about the missing freehold documents and she replied, explaining that she was going to sort it out today. She added that she had had her wisdom teeth removed today, warning me that she might have a swollen head. If she was in lots of pain due to her teeth last night, well, I take back my complaining about the heavy footsteps. Toothache – that stabbing, throbbing sensation that becomes more intense with every footstep/heartbeat – is foul. And so is not being able to sleep.

Earlier, I became embroiled in an argument on a discussion board. The topic? Celebrity Big Brother. Maybe I need my head read. What a waste of time and energy...

I know it's only Monday, but I'm going to have some rioja.

No comments:

Post a Comment