Thursday 1 May 2008

Al gets it right

Kevin really had to go on last night's Apprentice. His famous last words "I have never lost a pitch" were surely a sign of things to come. Too cocky, by far, though he came across OK on the You're Fired show.

So, that was good.

But I am eagerly awaiting next week's Morocco challenge, when, apparently, two people are fired for almost coming to blows. I wonder if it will have anything to do with the bullying of poor Sara. I couldn't believe the reception she got from the others when she went back to the house after the boardroom. They were awful. Good for Raef for sticking up for Sara. She looked like a deer caught in headlights – she needs to stand up for herself but I think she was just shocked at being bullied so badly by some of those people.

Hmm.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad he went too. He was so misguided although on the "You're Fired" programme afterwards he did seem to have come to his senses a bit since the show was filmed. He completely missed the point of the pitch - he was trying to sell environmental issues rather than the cards. I think he did make a mistake in not taking Jenny into the boardroom with him.

    I thought their behaviour towards Sara was awful too. Obviously those in her team would be looking for someone else to scapegoat, but I didn't understand why that bloke on the other team who didn't know what had happened was having a go at her.

    I quite like Raef. At first I thought he was just an arrogant posh boy, but he seems to have some decency and talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know – that bloke – Lee? was horrible. He looked like he would blow a gasket. Very bizarre.

    And, yes, Raef has turned around his image very successfully. He has integrity and charm, unlike most of the rest of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, all caught up in reality TV are you? ;-)

    As for the tag below - done it - some time ago - or perhaps it was Atyllah whodunnit! ;-)

    ReplyDelete