Wednesday 9 September 2009

Nessun dorma

I have had trouble sleeping again. The pains near my ribs and the physical discomfort are to be expected at this stage of pregnancy but, flipping heck. I felt like a zombie as I sat having my cereal and toast and had to set my work aside to clamber back up to bed (the effort of this left me breathless).

Mum brought me some chicken curry for lunch. This was brilliant, as I would otherwise have eaten what was in our fridge (bread and cheese), which is not a balanced diet. My trip to Sainsbury's to stock up on fruit and some other stuff will have to wait. These things (shopping for food, working, climbing stairs) would once have been so easy. OK, so sleep was never my strong point but it was getting there. Dang.

2 comments:

  1. Hello MD,

    Long time no speak. I'm very pleased to find you're still on the blogosphere and you liked 'Blackout'.

    M & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that all I really fancied when I was pregnant was pie and mash from Kelly's in Roman Road.

    Sweet sleep to you - hope you get some in before the bairn arrives.

    ReplyDelete